Sunday, September 20, 2015

Gay marrige

Gay marriage is a BEAUTIFUL THING I feel as though that is should have been legal for a long time now but a lot of people don't think that gay people in this world shouldn't be able to get married or even call it marriage because older people feel like marriage is a union between a man & a woman (Adam & eve) like in the bible . not a man & a man or a woman & woman .  to me its all good and makes it peoples life better because there not trying to be somebody else. people that choose to be gay say its there  "gay lifestyle" so you have to let people live there life to the fullest.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you gay marriage is a beautiful thing. We actually had a debate on this is my American Government class I don't have a problem with it. I feel like its the same thing with transgenders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love and respect gay lovers so i agree with you 100%. im glad they love freely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Blog Nici , i can tell you sincerely meant what you said.

    ReplyDelete