Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Post about two colleagues' symbols

Addison aka Tokyo her jacket as something very important for her she wears it because it reminds her of him and all the stories he had when he was in Japan. it gives her  a little bit of "hope" and keeps the faith going.so it reminds her so much of her boyfriend who she does get to see as much . I think that is so sweet to have something to remember of that person who u do really see as much as you want

Marlon looks at his batman chain as a sign of empowerment , he said, "When I notice it on  my keys, I think to myself even someone average with the right skills can achieve remarkable things". I think that is very inspirational thing to say. I would have never thought that a character could do that for a person and mean so much for him

No comments:

Post a Comment