Wednesday, October 21, 2015

when i get mad...

so when im mad you will know right off the bat because I will either send you short responses back or sometimes I mite not say  anything back and turn my phone off so u cant keep texting and calling me . I feel as though if im mad let me cool down before u try to start telling me your side of the story because I could really care less about any and everything you are saying when im still mad its going in one ear coming out the other .if you keep talking to me I am going to start crying because now im starting to boil on the inside and you about to have this size 8 1\2 right where you don't want it . PERIOD  .. THANKS FOR READING !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. nope that's why people don't try me because they life will be over

      Delete